Our Regulatory Experts have taken part in
studies, institution and capacity building missions, interim management tasks
and advisory projects in numerous countries in the world. Below you can find a
sample of our projects in the Caribbean:
Telecommunicatie Autoriteit Suriname:
- Advising on the new
Telecommunications Act and
- Advising the regulator on institution
building including budgetary aspects.
Bureau Telecommunicatie en Post:
- Valuating 2G and 3G licenses;
- Developing and implementing a new
numbering policy and plan.
- Developing and conducting the
contest for the third 2G licence;
- Conducting quality of service
measurements on GSM networks.
Administrative Court of Justice:
- Advising the court of justice
interconnection dispute between two
- Advising on minimizing cross
interference between mobile networks
on the Dutch and French part of
Public Utilities Commission:
- Developing a regulatory
management strategy on Voice over
Internet Protocol (VoIP).
A more complete list of
our projects is
available upon request.